We spent a few days with my family because this was the last time we were going to get to see them before leaving for Texas. It was wonderful to spend some time with family. Reese had a BLAST playing outside. She has been so cooped up in our little apartment lately that she was in heaven. She seriously spent all day long outside.
I felt like Ben and I were running around trying to fit everything in that we wanted to do before leaving but we did find some time to have some fun.
One of the nights that we were at my parents house we had a hot dog roast around the good old fire! It was a lot of fun and something I haven't done in years.
After our hot dog roast the guys went out into the field and shot the shot guns. Us girls just sat around the fire and talked. It is something I love to do.
We also made our own tie-dye shirts. I have never owned my own tie-dye shirt. So this is a new experience for me. They were fun to make and it was fun to see all of the different designs that come out.
I am now a proud owner of a tie-dye shirt!!!
And I wear it proudly!!
I am sure going to miss my family. It was wonderful to spend some time with them before our big move. Hopefully one day we get to live a little bit closer to them.
1 comment:
Love the pictures and I'm glad you made it safely to Texas"
Post a Comment