Friday, April 20, 2012

Benson's Blessing

April 8th was Easter and also the day we blessed Benson.  What a neat day to have your blessing on.  I am so grateful for Ben and that he holds the priesthood.  I am thankful that he could give our sweet Benson a name and a blessing.
Ben gave Benson a wonderful blessing and I hope that Benson becomes the great man I know he can become.  He has such a sweet little spirit and we are so thankful that he is a part of our family!
 He looked so handsome in his little tux and was an angel for the blessing.  My dad said that when they started the blessing he woke up and just stared at everyone during the blessing.
I cannot imagine our family without Benson and we all love him so much!

I had to throw this picture in of Reese.  She looked so cute in her Easter dress.

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

He is adorable. You're right, that is a neat day to be blessed on. Love his little tux and Reese's dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...