Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tanner's first haircut

After many comments from family about my little boys hair, I decided it was finally time to cute Tanner's luscious locks.  I have loved his hair since he was just a baby but it was getting a little long.  I knew it needed to be cut when one day he was called a girl three time!  WHAT!?!  It was time to pull out the clippers and make this boy a man.
After I cut all of his beautiful hair off I had major regrets of cutting all of his hair off.  I loved his hair.  Cutting his hair off changed him and every time I looked at him I did a double take because I didn't recognize him.
After a few days it grew on me but I still miss his hair.  Good thing hair grows back!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...