Sunday, February 8, 2015

Benson's 3rd Birthday

Benson's third birthday has come and gone and we partied hard.  Benson woke up to a huge pile of presents from us and his extended family.  He was definitely spoiled. 
Originally Ben and I had decided to let him open 3 presents before breakfast, but after he finished opening those three presents he didn't want to stop so 3 turned into 5 and then after breakfast he wanted to finish opening his presents so we let him.

Benson had a blast opening presents and it was so fun to watch him open and get excited about everything!  Benson had lots of little helpers wanting to help him open all of those fun packages.
Ben and I got Benson a bike this year and we were quite surprised when he just took off.  Reese took months to learn to ride a bike, Benson on the other hand knew exactly what to do.  We were quite amazed!
Later that day we took the kids to a place here in Twin that had inflatables and they had SO much fun!  I think they would have stayed there all day long if we would have let them. 


Even had a nice relaxing time...
Later that night after Benson's favorite dinner we celebrated with cake and ice cream  Benson has been obsessed with the minions from the movie Despicable Me so when I found this super easy cake on the Internet I knew that was the cake I was going to make for his birthday.
Benson had a great day!  He has had a rough time adjusting to Twin Falls and our new apartment but hopefully he will calm down in the next month once he gets use to our new home and town.  Benson can be so sweet but he is very vocal when he is unhappy.  He make our home very loud and busy.  He is definitely a busy little boy.  We love him a bunch and are so glad that he is a part of our family!
Happy t3rd birthday buddy!  We love to the moon and back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...