Friday, January 30, 2015

Toy Town

We heard from a bunch of people that we needed to take the kids to Toy Town.  I am glad we listened because we had a blast!  Toy Town is just a locally owned toy store and they have a lot of their toys out so you can play with them and try them out before buying them. 
The kids were in heaven and had so much fun trying out all of the "new" toys! 
Ben also had a little bit of fun!  Maybe too much fun!  He loved getting out all of the different puppets and terrifying the kids with them.  He is such a great dad!!
And there were cars, cars, cars, and trains!!!  Every boys favorite thing!  Benson loved driving all of the cars and trains and didn't make any noise the whole time.  Unless of course Ben came along with one of his terrifying puppets!
Ben and I had just as much fun as the kids!  I found a pogo stick and hopped all over the store with that thing and I secretly wanted to buy one for myself.

We had a hard time getting them to leave.  We stayed for a good hour and a half and even then couldn't get them out the door.  And to be honest, Ben and I didn't want to leave either!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...