Thursday, January 1, 2015

Friends

As much as I hate moving around so much one of the greatest things about moving so much is we have friends everywhere. 

We met up with the Carter's on our way up to Twin Falls in Utah.  It was so great to see them again.  I have missed them a lot.  We met up at Chick-fil-a and had lunch and sat and talked and talked about the past year.
Kennady and Reese were the best of friends when we lived in Texas.  It was fun to see how much Kennady had grown up in the past year.  When the Carter's moved to Texas Kennady was just itty-bitty and now she is a little girl.  It was fun to see our little girls back together again.
After about 2 hours we decided that we probably needed to get on the road.  I wish that our dear friends didn't live so far away or that Idaho and Texas were just a little bit closer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...