Wow!!! The month of December has been a rough one on our family and we are EXHAUSTED!!! Since moving from Georgia my kids haven't been the greatest of sleepers.
When we first got to Utah they were still on Georgia time which is two hours ahead of Utah. My kids were waking up at 5 a.m. every morning! Thankfully that only lasted about a week and then they were adjusted, but we were still visiting family, which meant we weren't getting consistent naps, there wasn't a set bed time, and to be honest you never sleep as well in a different bed. I believe that we sleep best in our own beds.
We tried our hardest to get our kids naps in but it is hard when there are cousins every where to play with. People are loud and forget about the kids who are napping. So we were tired!
Hopefully being in our own home now the kids will start sleeping better. I am crossing my fingers because I am one tired mama!

No comments:
Post a Comment