Reese is also great at involving EVERYONE {mom and Tanner included} in her make-believe worlds. And if I am making dinner that is not a good enough excuse to get me off the hook. I can still participate in her make-believe worlds while I am cooking.
Thanks goodness her brother thinks she is the best thing since sliced pie because she can dress him up and make him play with her all of the time. But I do think we need to invest in some boy dress-ups because even though Benson is playing the part of the Prince he unfortunately has to wear a dress because that is all we have!
At least he doesn't seem to care now, but I don' know how he is going to feel about these pictures in about 10 years!
Sometimes they do participate in more masculine type play, like cardboard box cars. Cardboard boxes are a mom's best friend because they entertain kids for hours. And thank goodness for Reese's imagination and creativity because she is always coming up with something new to play which makes the fun go on and on and on!
We love our Reesie girl and her creative imagination! She sure does make life exciting because we never know who is going to visit our home each day!
I hope she never changes because we sure do love our sweet, creative, and very imaginative Reese!

1 comment:
How fun that she has such an imagination! I love Benson in his dress. :)
Post a Comment