Tanner turns eight months old tomorrow!!!
Say What!?
A few weeks ago some people at church were asking me how old Tanner was and I told them he was 6 months and that he would be turning 7 months in a few weeks. I seriously thought he was only 6 months old. About a week later Ben and I went Home Teaching together and a lady was asking me how old Tanner was and so I told her 6 months old and that he would turn 7 months in a few weeks again. Well Ben cut in and told us that no Tanner was actually 7 months and going to be turning 8 months in a few weeks. I told him he was wrong and that I was right, but he assured me I was wrong. So I had to count and sure enough Ben was right! Tanner was 7 months old!!! What!? How was I off by a whole month!?
I guess I just want him to be my baby forever. I am either losing my mind or I am in denial that he is actually growing up WAY too fast!

No comments:
Post a Comment