Monday, April 28, 2014

Superheros

Back in February for Benson's birthday I had the great idea to make him a cape.  He loves to run and I thought for sure he would love a cape to fly behind him as he runs.  When I told Ben my great idea he told me, "well he could either love it or he won't want anything to do with it".  Well I thought Benson would love it so I set out to the store, bought fabric, and made a great looking cape. 


Benson's birthday rolled around and when he opened his cape he didn't want anything to do with it.  I tried to put it on him and he screamed and screamed and screamed.  I was deflated.  I made his this awesome looking cape and he didn't want anything to do with it.  I was tempted to throw the darn thing away but I didn't.

Well finally last week Reese pulled her cape out and started acting like a superhero and guess what!?  Benson wanted his cape too!  It was a miracle!  When I put it on him he didn't scream instead he ran behind Reese acting like he was flying.  Oh I am one happy mama!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...