A couple of weeks ago, after Sacrament meeting was over, we were collecting our things and cleaning up our dirty pew, when an older lady poked her head over our pew and started talking to us. She looked in Tanner's car seat, where Tanner was sitting, and said, "What a pretty little girl." Ben and I both smiled and said thanks. She then did a double take and said to us, "Wait a minute is it a boy or a girl?" We told her that he was a boy. She laughed and then said to us, "Well he's pretty enough to be a girl!"
Ben and I both laughed and after she walked away we wondered if it was really a good thing to be called "pretty enough to be a girl" when you are a boy. Well anyways, Tanner I guess you are so pretty that you could be a girl! Lucky you!
2 comments:
I would say it was a good thing, he is one cute kid that's for sure!
He has the cutest smile! And sweet eyes. Blue clothes, here you come! ;)
Post a Comment