Some days we have a rough time making it outside and my children LOVE the outdoors more than anything else. It gets hard with three children to get all of them dressed, shoes and socks on, jackets on, and baby strapped to me and then out the door. It makes me tired just thinking about it.
Also, some days are too cold to take Tanner outside so we spend the majority of our time in doors. That is when my children tend to go crazy. Thankfully we have been blessed with a deck in our last two apartments!
I love the deck because sometimes that is enough for my kids. They can go outside, get some fresh air, play, get out some of their energy, and get dirty, while I stay inside with Tanner. It is wonderful and I never thought I would ever be so grateful for a deck, but he and I have become best friends. Maybe one day we will upgrade to a backyard!
No comments:
Post a Comment