Friday, January 17, 2014

2 months with Tanner

Two months have already flown by since little Tanman joined our family.  I feel like Tanner has been a part of our family forever.  It seems like such a long time ago that he was born but really it was only 8 short weeks ago.

Tanner is such a good baby.  He has been so chill throughout our crazy past few months.  He didn't mind spending hours in his swing while we packed and cleaned our apartment in Dallas.  He didn't mind riding in the car for 12 hours while we drove to Georgia.  And he didn't seem to care about the lack of attention he got while we were running around trying to find an apartment and moving into our new apartment.  He is so patient and we have been so blessed to have such a sweet little baby.

Personality:  Tanner mostly sleeps still but when he is awake he likes to look at everything going on.  He loves when someone will give him a little attention and he will give you a sly little smile or try cooing.  He loves to cuddle and I don't mind sitting down and enjoying some quiet time with him {but that doesn't happen very often}.

Feeding:  Tanner is very different from my other two.  Reese and Benson ate every 4 hours on the dot.  If Tanner is sleeping he will go hours without eating.  It is kind of nice.  He will usually go 4 hours and then if he naps he will go about 6 hours.  So different from my other two.

Sleeping:  We have finally overcome waking up every three hours to eat!  HALLELUJAH!!!  Tanner usually sleeps about 7 straight hours before waking up to eat.  I usually feed him about 9 or 10 and then he wakes up about 4 or 5 a.m.  I love only having to get up with him once during the night!

He still has so much hair!  I cannot believe how much hair he has and thankfully it hasn't fallen out yet.  Both Reese and Benson lost their hair so I am waiting for the day that Tanner's hair falls out.  Having three kids is hard.  Sometimes I think I am going to lose my mind, especially when all three are crying at the same time.  I have to remember to take a deep breath and stay calm.  I still don't dare take all three of them out anywhere.  I have taken all three to the doctors but that doesn't really count.  I have taken all three of them out in public, by myself yet.  I can do two, but three seems impossible.  Maybe next month!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...