Monday, January 27, 2014

Sleeping Arrangements

Before we moved to Georgia, we decided it was time for an upgrade from our 600 square feet apartment to a 3 bedroom house or apartment.  Once we got to Georgia, we decided to stay in a 2 bedroom apartment to save some money.

That decision has resulted in Tanner sleeping in the living room.  Why?  Well honestly, I can't sleep when my babies are sleeping in the same room as me, I hear every single noise they make.  So we kicked Tanner our of our bedroom and into the living room.
One day he will move into the same room as Reese and Benson but for now we all do well with Tanner sleeping in the living room.  And I'm sure that he doesn't mind for now.

2 comments:

Robby and Brittany Williams said...

We have a pack-n-play in our family room too. Brandon sleeps in our room (thank goodness he's a silent sleeper), but I change and feeding in the family room during the night so I don't bug Robby. I hope was both get nice roomy houses someday

Mal said...

I hear everything also. I keep them in my room for nursing convenience for about a month or so, then out they go. I don't really care where as long as their safe and out of the room. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...