Then it was time for trick-or-treating. We were with a very large group so thankfully when Reese took off with all of her friends and their parents, I knew she was in good hands. Benson was much slower {and so am I} so we enjoyed our nice little walk through the neighborhoods.
Benson was a pro at trick-or-treating. He got in lots of practice at our wards trunk-or-treat so he knew exactly what to do.
Benson was a pro at pulling out his cuteness card and scoring a few extra pieces of candy from people.
I finally decided that we needed to catch up to Reese, when I did catch up to her, I found out she was having a great time without her parents supervision and running from house to house with her little friends.
Pretty sure she wasn't missing her parents at all! We stayed together for the rest of the time and it was so fun watching our kids enjoy trick-or-treating.
But the worst part about trick-or-treating was walking back to our car. The whole way back Reese kept telling me how tired she was and how she couldn't walk any farther. It was funny, because the whole time we were trick-or-treating she was just fine walking, but now that we were walking back to the car the joy of trick-or-treating was over.
We got home and and kids got to enjoy their spoils or at least two pieces of their spoils.
These two got way too much candy and so we are rationing out the candy day by day.
Hope you had a very happy Halloween, we sure did!











1 comment:
Looks like they had a blast.
Post a Comment