Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How to eat Pancakes 101

I always find it interesting to watch my children eat their food.  They each have their own way of doing/eating certain things, especially when they are Benson's age.  It is fun to watch Benson eat certain things because sometimes I have no idea where he learned a certain technique.

The other night we were eating pancakes and I noticed that Benson had a very peculiar way of eating his pancakes.

The first thing Benson needs is syrup on every single piece of pancake and if that's not enough, he also needs syrup on his fork.  Yes, he cannot eat his pancakes unless syrup is on his fork.  It is kind of weird.

Then he proceeds to eat the pancakes with his hands and the first thing he does is dip the already dripping with syrup pancake in more syrup.
Then he takes that piece of pancake and sucks all the syrup out of the pancake.
He then devours the rest of the pancake and then he starts this silly procedure all over again.  
And that my friends is the way that we should all eat out pancakes because it is the way to add the most sugar you possibly can into your diet.  I think Benson is on to something!   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...