Sunday, September 15, 2013

Butched

Yesterday was a sad day in the hair department for Benson.  I am not attached to Benson's hair at all.
Or at least I didn't think I was attached to his hair until Ben took the hair clippers and buzzed all of his hair off.
Right before Ben started cutting Benson's hair, he made the comment that he was going to buzz Benson's head.  I didn't think he was serious, until I looked up and realized that I now had a bald headed little boy.
Thank goodness it is only hair and it will eventually grow back.  But next time I will think twice before asking Ben to cut Benson's hair.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Aw! I think he looks cute!

Jan Call said...

The look on Benson's face tells me that he will also think twice before Daddy cuts his hair again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...