Friday, August 2, 2013

Swimming Lessons

Grandma Jan was so nice and signed Reese and Trey up for swimming lessons while we were here for the summer.  I have been wanting to sign Reese up for swim lessons for awhile because she is not the greatest in the water.  She is terrified to put her face in the water and if I tried to teach her anything she just screamed and yelled bloody murder.  So swim lessons were the best thing for Reese.
Reese was so excited to have swim lessons with her cousin Trey, unfortunately they weren't in the same swim class.  Reese's class was perfect for her.  She will actually put her face in the water without crying and she will float on her back without screaming.
She is getting better and I am so happy with her progress when it comes to swimming.  We still have a few things to work on but I am just so excited that she doesn't scream and yell now when we try to get her to swim.
 She had fun and I am so glad she got to have swimming lessons this summer.  Plus we got to spend some fun time with our cousins.
Benson and Kajsa weren't old enough to take swim lessons this year so they got to watch their siblings swim.  Some days were hard and some days I thought for sure Benson was going to go in the pool.
Today was our last day of swimming lessons.  Reese was quite sad that swimming lessons were over. 
These two are so goofy.  I am so glad we got to spend so much time with the Shermans each day and that Reese and Benson got to play with their cousins.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...