After swim lessons we all went to Zuppa's for lunch. Oh my goodness that place is delicious and my belly was extremely happy from the all of the good food! Ben got to join us for lunch and it was fun to see him for a little bit.
Ben headed back to his internship and the rest of us went to a park for some fun. Benson went crazy with the fountains. In less than 5 seconds he was soaked from head to toe!
The kids had a blast and it was a nice way to keep cool.
My kids even sun bathed for the first time. They have no idea how to sun bath so thank goodness cousin Trey was there to show them the ropes. Unfortunately they didn't quite catch on.After cooling off in the fountains, we went and got some snow-cones. They were delicious and I can never turn down a snow-cone. I sure wish they sold snow-cones in Texas.
My kids love snow cones too. On the way over to get our snow cones, Reese informed me that she did NOT want to share a snow cone with me, that she wanted her very. Reese got her very own snow cone and Benson and I shared.
We had so much fun spending time with Grandma Jan but we needed to go home and get some naps in {my kids are extremely grumpy without their naps}.
Later that night, Ben and I went out with my sister Jen and her husband Andy. We went to Tepanyaki because if Ben is in Utah we HAVE to go to Tepanyaki.
I felt very spoiled and tired by the end of the day.


No comments:
Post a Comment