While I was in Utah my uncle asked me if I had become a converted Rangers/Cowboys fan. I had to shamefully bow my head and say no.
As much as I would LOVE to go to a Cowboys game, the tickets are a little out of our price range. The Rangers . . . well we tried to go to a Rangers game last year, but it just didn't work out for us to go.
Anyways, the week before we came home from Utah, we found out some people in our ward had tickets to go to a Rangers game and so we emailed them really quick and told them we would love some tickets. Thankfully they had three tickets left which meant we were going to a Rangers game, FINALLY!
Friday night came and off we went. Reese was super excited except she kept telling us she couldn't wait to go to the football game. We kept telling her we were going to a baseball game but it never stuck. She had it in her mind that we were going to a football game, and according to her we went and watched a football game.
The kids had a blast. There was so much going on that they never got bored. Of course most of the time they were crawling over/on top of me but they never started crying/said let's go home. So we felt it was a big success.
We decided to leave at the beginning of the 8th inning and as we were walking out the game finally got exciting. So we stopped and watched the 8th inning right on the 3rd base line. We were so close you could smell the grass and the sweat.
It was a fun night and I am so glad that I can report back to my uncle that I FINALLY went to a Rangers game!
No comments:
Post a Comment