Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hair Cut

We finally decided that it was time to officially give Benson his first hair cut.  Why?  Because when we combed his hair over his hair was touching his ear.  If he was a girl, we could give him a cute little "whale spout", but since he is a boy we decided it was time for a hair cut.
Ben and I have a great compromise going on.  He takes care of Benson's hair and I take care of Reese's hair.  I have no idea how to do or cut boy hair.  Boy hair is Ben's department and so he got to cut Benson's hair!
I thought for sure Benson would be terrified of the clippers but all he wanted to do was touch them.  He finally got over his fascination and sat really well for Ben.
And then a piece of hair fell into Benson's lap.  He was fascinated with this stuff that was falling down onto his lap.  This help his attention for a few more minutes and then the wiggles started.
Benson was done with this hair cutting business but we had a few more minutes to go until Benson's hair was finished so we played "Where's your". . . .
And then Benson's official first hair cut was finished.  He is such a handsome little man and his new haircut is definitely a 10!  Ben did a great job and Benson did a lot better than I expected!

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

It looks great! I'm always scared of the day we need to cut little kids' hair. They are always so wiggly! But Ben did a good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...