Well this week I turned 28. That's right the big two-eight! I am creeping up on thirty and that kind of scares me. Entering my thirties . . . that's just . . . well old! Thankfully I have two more years to enjoy feeling young!
For my birthday, we started a tradition three years ago, we go to Cheesecake Factory for dinner! It is the best tradition because Ben and I enjoy good food and Oh Boy Cheesecake Factory doesn't have just good food but AMAZING food!
We met up with Michelle and Stephen and we feasted upon the best dinner I could ever dream up!
And then to top off my AMAZINGLY delicious dinner we had to have cheesecake. You cannot go to Cheesecake Factory and not get cheesecake. Do you know what Cheesecake Factory does for birthdays? Well let me tell you, they put a candle in your cheesecake {but you still have to pay for the cheesecake}! Even though they don't give you free cheesecake, I have no problem spending money to eat their cheesecake, it's delish!
My parents surprised me with a sewing machine! Now I officially have to become a good seamstress and be all crafty and start sewing things! But I am excited to try being a great seamstress!
I think the best part of my day was having Reese remind me every five minutes that it was my birthday! The first thing she said to me when I got up was, "Mom do you know what today is? It's your birthday!!!" Five minutes later we would have this same conversation, "Mom, I love you today because it's your birthday!" Then 5 minutes later, "Mommy, Surprise!!! It's your birthday!" What would I do without my little Reese. I was so glad she was around to remind me that it was my special day!
I am so thankful for family and good friends who called or visited to wish me a happy birthday! I had a fabulous day and have been so blessed to be surrounded by fantastic people!

1 comment:
Fun tradition! I've never been to Cheesecake Factory but it sounds yummy! And Reese is so cute! What a special day for you. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment