Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Smiles

I love this little guys smile!
Everything about it makes me happy!  I love his little dimple, his big teeth, and the happiness that oozes from his being!  Benson's smile makes us smile!  But getting this kid to smile can sometimes be difficult!

When we say "cheese" to Benson he makes a couple of different faces.  Most of the time he pulls this face . . . It's lovely I know!

Or there is the "I'm gonna pull whatever face I want to and hopefully it looks good" face.

Or the "leave me alone Mom" face

And then, if you throw Reese in the mix everything goes downhill from there! Sometimes Reese has trouble smiling "normal" and Benson . . . well see for yourself.
And then I pull out all the tricks.  I am yelling, playing peek-a-boo, and just being as ridiculous as I can be and what do they do?
Stare at me like I am an idiot!

I think my children have very cute smiles and they make me so happy when they show those cute little smiles.  But it doesn't happen very often that they smile for me when I ask them to smile for the camera. 
So for now I guess for now I have to be content with these dirty and weird/strange smiles!
And I should be overly ecstatic when I get them both looking at the camera looking semi-normal! 

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Your kids are the cutest! I love Benson's "Cheese!" face. So so cute! And what's Benson eating?!? It looks yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...