Sunday, March 10, 2013

Reese's Guinea Pig

It is a known fact in our home that Benson loves his sister Reese.  He adores his older sister and usually enjoys playing with her.  He wants to do whatever she is doing, except for when she wants him to be her guinea pig.
Since the beginning of Benson's life Reese has always been experimenting with Benson.  She loves to try new things on him and she loves to play dress-up with him.  I don't know that Benson necessarily loves to play dress-up with her but he indulges her for the most part.
The other day I saw Reese banging on Benson's back.  I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm playing my drum!"  Poor Benson.  He is a pretty good sport and will smile and laugh at whatever Reese is making him do at the time, whether it is being her drum or dressing him up like a princess.

But sometimes enough is enough!
It's not always fun to be Reese's guinea pig, just ask Benson!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...