Thankfully the weather has been beautiful the last little bit so we can spend most of the day outside. We love hanging out on our deck and playing. I love the deck because I can send the kids out there to play and it is a nice change of scenery. The deck is a wonderful play place until Benson decides to start throwing things off the deck. He throws anything from his sippy-cup, shoes, toys, and anything else he can get his hands on {the little bugger}.
We also play lots of pretend. Last night we all had a pretend tea party. Miss Reese was our lovely hostess.
The table was beautifully set and she made us the most wonderful tea and food you could ever ask for!
We ate and ate to our hearts content. I think it is safe to say that this was the BEST tea party any of us have ever been to. That little Reese sure does know how to throw a good party!
So I guess some days I am grateful that I don't have a car {I won't say it too loud because I desperately miss having a car}. Not having a car has made me slow down a lot. Before our car 2nd car broke down we were always running places/errands and now we get to really enjoy our 700 square foot apartment and our quality time together! What could be better than that?
{But I am still secretly looking forward to the day when we buy a second car}






2 comments:
You guys are so cute! Love ghe tea party! Reese is so creative and so smart!
Way to host such a lovely tea party, Reese!
I love how you're trying to be creative in spending your time without a second car. Good luck!
Post a Comment