As of yesterday I am officially in love with my front door again! Yes you heard me correctly, I love my front door!
My sister Michelle came over yesterday to hang out with us. We love having her so close and we love having Michelle time. We decided to make a wreath for the front of our door. So we loaded up the kids into Michelle's car and set out to Michaels. We picked up our supplies while trying to entertain my very wild/hungry children {shopping trips are always fun with my kiddos}.
After lunch we put the kids down for naps and we started creating our masterpieces and just enjoyed some sister time. There is nothing better than sitting on the ground, making wreaths, and chatting with your sister.
After about 30 minutes our wreaths were finished and my bare door could finally look beautiful again! After I hung up my wreath I had to keep opening the front door just to take a peek at my cute wreath!
I love how it looks and it makes spring officially official! Although I am afraid that spring in Dallas is going to be over in a few weeks, but at least my door is cute!



2 comments:
I love it! Super fun!
I am SO upset!!! Where are all the amazing pictures I took of you? I demand this post be fixed ASAP! :)
Post a Comment