Benson is not really interested in walking at all. We try and try to walk with him but he has no interest. Reese was walking by 9 1/2 months, I think because we worked with her so much, but I soon regretted her learning to walk so early because then I had to chase her. We pulled out our walker a month ago but Benson was not interested in using it to walk, he liked it more to climb on. So we put it away for another month. He now walks with the walker like a pro. It's progress . . . hopefully one day he will learn to walk {and hopefully it is before he turns 5}!
Reese is my big helper. She loves to help Benson and me with everything. She is a VERY good big sister. She takes really good care of her brother. Some days she doesn't like to share her toys but for the most part she is very kind and with Benson. Reese has given Benson a couple of pet names. Her most recent name is beibs. We think deep down it is because she has a crush on The Beibs and Benson resembles him at times.
I love watching these two play together. They have so much fun together {for the most part}. They still have their moments when they get upset at each other or don't want to share but for the most part they are great to each other.
When I took these pictures I was going to brag about what a wonderful eater Benson was. But since taking these pictures Benson has become a horrible eater.
I forgot how messy babies are when they eat. I feel like Benson needs a bath after every meal and snack so he is clean again. As of recent Benson is on a diet of fruits, macaroni, crackers, bread, and baby snacks which consist of fruit puffs, veggie puffs, and yogurt bits. I wish I could get him to try more foods but there is no reasoning with a baby. They eat what they eat. I wish I could force him to try other foods. I am REALLY hoping this is just a stage.
Life is great in Texas. We are trying to keep warm because it has been COLD, well not as cold as Utah, so I guess we really can't complain. Life is great! Kids are great! We are great!
1 comment:
Haha they are so cute! Your bath post cracked me up! That is too funny. I sooo remember cleaning poop out of the tub. Gross. At least Reese still wants to take a bath :)
Ps-I am glad you ignore and yell at your daughter too. Haha! I love to think that I am a little normal. Thanks for your comment though, we always can do better from day to day. Your kids always looks so happy, they must have one awesome mom :)
Post a Comment