Ben said that he was fine staying in Texas for Christmas and I said we were going home to Utah no matter what. Well as the holiday season got closer we started looking at flights. The cheapest we could find tickets for the four of us to fly was around 1,400 big ones. We were not going to pay that much and driving with our old cars can get a little scary. It was settled, we would be spending our Christmas in Texas.
Well a few weeks later Ben's mom called and told us she found tickets for all of us for 700 dollars! Well as you can imagine we jumped on those tickets!
In T-2 days our family will be in the great state of Utah AGAIN! We are all quite excited because this will be the first time since moving to Texas that we will be returning to the mother land and we will be surrounded by our most favorite people . . . our families!
We have missed these guys so much and are so stinkin' exited to see them and spend every waking moment with them!
Utah here we come!!!

3 comments:
I'm like Ben--I like to see family of course, but I'm totally fine just spending holidays with just Mike and my children. But I am excited that you guys get to go home. Have fun!
Awesome! Being with family is the best! Hope you guys have lots of un and be safe :)
Wow! That would be crazy to pass up a deal like that! So excited you'll be home for Christmas :D
Post a Comment