Kennady came over all day long on Thursday because Kelsey went to the hopsital to have her baby. Reese and Kennady had a blast playing together all day long. We started our day our by cuddling on the couch watching Tangled.
Whenever Kennady comes over we always have to play "princess". So of course on Thursday we had to play princesses. These two walk around in their princess getup all day and are the cutest princesses to be found in all of Texas!
After being princesses they switch roles and become doctors. Check-ups are VERY important! These two make sure that they are both in tip-top shape.
Then it is onto cuddling in Reese's bed and having story time. Reese reads all the stories and Kennady listens and giggles to Reese's funny stories.
After cuddling and story time they move on to having an indoor picnic.
Benson tries to join in the fun but these little girls don't understand that babies like to eat things and destroy. But he sure is cute and so Benson and I spend lots of time playing together while the two princesses play together.We are so glad Kennady's family moved to Texas. I love watching Kennady and Reese play. They are both so sweet and have a blast playing together. They are the very best of friends!




2 comments:
oh my goodness!! Cutest post ever!! I want copies of those pictures!! Seriously they are so adorable! We love that Kennady has a best friend too! Thanks again for watching her Thursday! I didn't worry about her all day because I knew she was just fine with you guys! :)
One of the things I LOVE best about Texas are Kelsey and Zac's great friends! I just loved seeing this post about Kennady's BF and all the fun things they did in one day! Thanks from Kennady's Grammy for helping Kelsey out and being her family away from home!
Post a Comment