Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Baby Food

Benson is a BIG eater!  I thought Reese ate a lot when she was the same age, but Benson eats EVEN more.  He eats and eats and eats and eats and then when you think he is done he will eat some more!  He seriously has a bottomless stomach.  

We have been trying lots of new foods with him.  Anything you put in front of him, he eats.  He LOVES food.  I am always a little scared to start giving my kids table food because I don't want them to choke.  I was so scared with Reese that we didn't give her a ton of table food, we mainly just stuck to baby food.  Benson is a whole different story, we give him almost everything we eat.
Tonight we tried spaghetti.  He was IN LOVE!!!  He chomped, chewed, grunted, and burped {okay not really but if he could I am sure he would have}. 
This boy is just like daddy. . .  he loves his food and takes his eating VERY seriously.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Look at that cute happy face! Spaghetti is seriously one of the best meals around!

Steph Glazier-Collao said...

He is so incredibly adorable. I just want to eat him all up every time I see him. May I?? : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...