We walked in the doors and there was a ginormous tree! Reese is a little bit obsessed with everything Christmas right now and she was quite excited to see the huge tree.
As we got closer and closer to Santa's workshop we realized that Santa was no where to be seen. Reese started asking where Santa was and why he wasn't there. Unfortunately Santa would not be there until 3 p.m. Yeah they didn't advertise that on the website and we were a little disappointed. Then we looked for all of the fun activities that they were suppose to have and there were none to be seen except a table with crayons.
Coloring lasted for about 5 minutes and then Reese wanted to climb up and ride on the boats, so it was time to leave. We decided to head over to the mall and see if Santa was there. After taking the scenic route, we finally arrived at the mall and that is where we found Santa.
After I took a bazillion pictures, Reese got to sit and talk to Santa for a while. There was no one in line to visit Santa so we got to take our sweet time with him. It was great. When Reese gets nervous she talks very quietly, so Santa was having a hard time hearing Reese's requests but at least he understand that she wanted a bike!
After visiting with Santa for a bit we headed over to the play place at the mall. This play place is always crazy, but today I let Benson out of his stroller and let him crawl around and play and he was in heaven!!!
I mean seriously look at that face. He was in loved being able to crawl around and play with all the other big kids. His tongue was hanging out the whole time, squealing was going on, and screaming with pure joy! It was hilarious to watch!
So glad that Reese and Benson had a blast today even though our original plans fell through. Thank goodness for Plan B!




4 comments:
I love those kids!! Cannot wait to see them!!!
Hahaha! So cute! I love Benson's face! I am so impressed with Reese! Madie would never run up to Santa like that--she might go up if I promised to hold her hand the whole time. (She's very torn on things like this; she wants to see him, but she doesn't.) I'll have to show her these pictures to prep her for going to the town's Christmas party in a couple weeks, so she can see that it's not scary!
That is a legit Santa!
Haha so my favorite out of these picturesnisnthat Benson is in a pink stroller! Made me laugh because that will totally be our next kid if its a boy! Lol! Totally random.
Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe they both liked Santa. Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment