I need to put these up more often but it takes way too long to upload them. Some of them are super old but still cute.
Benson learned to wave bye a while ago. He just waves his arm around so we count it as waving good-bye.
I love how Ben talks with Benson. I love hearing him talk about all the fun things they are going to do together when Benson gets a little older. One day while Ben was home he pulled out a ball and started playing catch with Benson. I can't wait wait for the day when Ben and Benson can go outside and play ball together.
Benson is not the best communicator. This video is of him communicating to use that he wants more Jello. We were a little slow at feeding him and he was getting upset with us. The cutest part of this video is of Reese giving kisses to Benson at the very end. They are so cute together!
Reese just talking about Halloween. I promise she wanted to be Tinkerbell!
1 comment:
Cute videos! I need to be better at posting videos too! Kennady LOVED watching them! She kept saying, "Benson! Reese!" over and over! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment