We caravaned with our friends Kelsey and Kennady. We had to drive out to Flower Mound and we got all turned around but we FINALLY made it to the pumpkin patch thanks to Kelsey's GPS on her phone! What would we ever do without phones and GPS's?
The girls had so much fun playing around these wooden cutouts.
Reese was quite excited to see some of her very favorite characters. Elmo and his sesame street gang, Winnie the Pooh and Tiger, Mickey Mouse and Minnie. She was especially excited to see Phineas and Ferb and their whole gang and she actually stood still long enough for me to take her picture!They had a couple of wooden trains and Reese was seriously in heaven. She has been asking me for a while if she could ride on a train. She saw that train and got on and started playing and yelled out, "Alllll ABOARD!"
Well I didn't get a picture of her on the train but she was just excited about the tractor. She didn't know it was a tractor but it was just as much fun to play on as the train. She kept telling me, "Come get on mom, it's fun!" I had to inform her that her mother was a little too big to be playing on some of these toys.
We finally convinced the kids that we should go see the rest of the "eye patch". They had bounce houses, a maze, slides, and pumpkins galore.
To finish out our day at the "eye patch" we relaxed and took a ride on the hay wagon. It was nice to sit down and relax for a few minutes and not have to try and keep Benson happy and in his stroller and chase Reese around.
I am so glad that we finally got to mark visiting an "eye patch" off of our fall to-do list. It was mine and the kids first time visiting an "eye patch". We had a great time, but I would NEVER buy a pumpkin from a pumpkin patch because I cannot justify paying 50 dollars for a pumpkin.
Walmart pumpkins are good enough for us!









2 comments:
Your kids are waaay too cute!
Holy moly, $50 for a pumpkin??? That's nuts. But these photos are adorable! I love that Reese called it an eye patch. She is so cute. And so grown up! I can't believe how grown up both of your kids are!
Post a Comment