It's hard to believe that after:
2 missions to Brazil,
2 months of dating,
2 months engaged,
2 bachelor's degrees,
2 angelic kids,
8 different apartments,
8 cross-country moves, and
8 trillion dollars of graduate school loans,
4 happy years of marriage have passed.
I'm very blessed to have you Kristen. I love you very much. I admire and appreciate you. You impress me a bunch. You're my best friend and I also find you very attractive! And I'll save the rest of the mushy stuff for our night out on the town. Now let's go get us some presents and CELEBRATE!
Love you like CRAZY!

5 comments:
Happy anniversary you two love birds. Hope you had a fun night. Love you guys!
Very cute. :) Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoyed your night out on the town.
Woohoo! Congrats guys! Hope your night out was fantastic!!
This is so sweet! Happy Anniversary you guys! Kristen- I still remember when we had to introduce ourselves in elder class and you had just got engaged to Ben! Crazy!
That was supposed to be eled class...
Post a Comment