My father-in-law asked me a few weeks ago if I ever took videos of the kids, unfortunately I do not pull out the video camera very often. After he asked me I made sure to sit out the video camera so I would use it more often. So these are some of the videos I have taken in the last 2 weeks.
Reese loves the movie Tangled. She pretends that her scarf is her long beautiful hair. She drapes it over the chair and tells me to climb up her hair. She also likes to sing the song When will my life begin and twirl her long beautiful hair around {the scarf}. Funny girl!
We went swimming and made sure to take the video camera out with us so we could tape the kids swimming. Unfortunately Reese wouldn't really swim for the camera. It seems like whenever I turn the camera on my kids become camera shy.
1 comment:
Your kids are such cuties!
Post a Comment