Our small man child is ON THE MOVE!!!
Benson started crawling about a week and a half ago so this video is a little old and he has gotten a lot better and a lot quicker!
We are so excited that he is crawling because he doesn't sit and cry because he can't follow Reese around. Which means Reese and Benson have started playing together and entertaining each other! It is heaven!
I am always amazed how quick kids learn. Once Benson started crawling really well, he realized that he could start climbing up things. We have only had a few accidents. He is learning new things so fast!
Benson also has a favorite place to hang out in.
Where is it you ask?
Well it is a place that I wish he didn't love so much...
That's right, the bathroom! Yes of all places he like the bathroom the most. He loves to hangout in there. Why? Because he loves the bathtub and so he goes and sits rights in front of the tub hoping that I will put him in.
We cannot believe how quickly this little boy is growing and learning. Before we know he is going to be walking and running and probably sitting on top of Reese {payback is sweet}!




6 comments:
Oh my heck! Buddy is trying to learn how to crawl! Benson is such a ham with that gummy grin!
I want his eyelashes!! Holy crap they are so long...it's not fair :). He is so cute.
His big brown eyes are amazing! Lucky boy. Watch out for those girls.
Isn't it such freedom when they can crawl?! kellen LOVES the bathroom too but mostly because he loves the trash can...sick. we try and keep that one off limits. lol
Wow I never noticed his dimple before. So cute! He is definitely growing up fast. You've got some adorable kids!
Isn't it crazy how quick kids do things? Gosh, it seems like he isn't old enough! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by.
Post a Comment