Pintrest what would I do without you?
Yes I will finally admit it...I LOVE Pintrest!
I heard about Pintrest last summer from a friend but I didn't really see the point of joining. I mean I could still go on Pintrest and search for things I wanted to do. "Who needs Pintrest" I told myself. So I bookmarked things to my laptop instead.After a year of bookmarking my list of bookmarks was getting WAY too big. Then we moved to Dallas and Ben was gone ALL DAY LONG and I needed ideas of fun things to do with Reese. So I would browse Pintrest and find lots of ideas and bookmark away. But my bookmarking was getting out of control and I finally understood the point of Pintrest. So I joined. Pintrest and I have had a WONDERFUL relationship! We have a had lots of fun creating new crafts, trying some really yummy recipes {some not so yummy}, and I am excited for the holidays to try making some of my pins!
We now have a wall dedicated to all of the crafts that Reese and I do together. We have to take some of them down because it gets a little crowded sometimes. How grateful I am for Pintrest and the many great {and not so great} ideas of fun things to do with my kiddos.
Thank you, thank you Pintrest {what did I ever do without you}!




2 comments:
Aren't you glad I finally talked you into it?! I love pinterest
Yea for Pinterest! I have to admit I haven't tried very many activities with Livie yet, though. I'm not too fond of big messes and Livie has hit this stage where she throws a major tantrum almost every time I do anything with her and I don't want too badly to experience paint being thrown all over my house. But someday I'll try some new things. :)
Post a Comment