Oh how I LOVE the weekend!
There are many things I love about the weekend.
Number one is Ben is home {it is the best}
We have long weekends because Ben doesn't have school on Fridays {LOVE it}
Ben helps out with the cooking {it's great}
We hang out with friends
Eat yummy food
We go out to dinner every once in a while
Swimming is usually included in our weekend plans
We usually try to find something fun to do
This past weekend we went to St. Ann's Carnival
A random guy gave us his tickets
So we didn't have to spend ANY money
Reese had a blast on the rides
And Benson...
He doesn't really care what we do as long it is outside
So glad they are easy to please
We sure do love our weekends
Just wish they lasted a little bit longer sometimes!
We sure do love our weekends
Just wish they lasted a little bit longer sometimes!


2 comments:
Yes! Long weekends are so great! Pretty awesome you didn't have to spend any money and you were able to do something fun together. And, um, holy moly I can't believe Benson's eyelashes!
I know Jessica aren't the longest! Women comment on them all of the time...I am so jealous!
Post a Comment