Sunday afternoon she wanted to make daddy a birthday cake for his birthday. I indulged her and we made cupcakes. After we baked and frosted our cupcakes she wanted to sing happy birthday to daddy. So we sang happy birthday to him and then she told him to blow out the candle.
Well we have been replaying this same scenario for the past two days.
Except instead of singing happy birthday to daddy I get to sing happy birthday to her. She gets all excited and then blows out the candle {of course our candle is imaginary}. I love that Reese gets so excited about things. We have had fun celebrating birthdays for the past few days but I don't think we are going to make cupcakes for a while...too much partying for me!
Plus, birthdays mean growing older and I don't want my Reesie girl to get any older any quicker than she has to.



3 comments:
It was good to talk to you guys on Sunday. You're such a fun mom!
How fun! What an awesome mom. I hear you with not wanting the kids to get older, but so happy when they reach new milestones. Keep the posts coming.
What fun! I'm sure Reese has just loved all that "birthday" celebrating. You guys should just celebrate half birthdays - then you could have more celebrations in a year. :)
Post a Comment