Reese thinks that she is a BEAUTIFUL princess.
She has dreams of wearing a BEAUTIFUL dress with BEAUTIFUL jewelry...
But for now she settles on our tie-dye shirts!
She doesn't care, she thinks our tie-dye shirts are beautiful
And that she is a BEAUTIFUL princess!
It doesn't take much to impress Reese!

4 comments:
I love it! I hope she always remembers that she is a beautiful princess!
Madie saw the dress bag that holds my wedding gown and her blessing gown in it and asked what it was so I showed it to her. Ever since then she's been noticing our wedding pictures more. Now she's totally obsessed with being married. She asks me or Mike every day if we will marry her. When we reply, "Oh, no, I'm already married to Mumma/Dad" she says, "Oh. Who will marry me?" So far she's gone back and forth between her friends Ezra and Elise--I'm encouraging Elise as a roommate rather than a wife. Haha!
She is so stinking cute. Love that little princess
Isn't that a great thing about toddlers? It doesn't take too much to impress or entertain them! Reese is so cute! What a great imagination she has!
Post a Comment