Friday, June 15, 2012

Four Whole Months

HOLY SMOKES!!!
I cannot believe that my little Benson is 4 months old!
He has grown SO MUCH in these last four months.
I call him my little chunk!
People always give me a shocked look when I tell them that he is only 4 months old.
Yes I know he is huge.
I am scared he is going to weigh 25 pounds by the time he is 6 months old.
We love our little man.
He is the happiest little boy around.
He has a huge smile and is usually smiling {unless he is hungry}
He is a SLOBBER machine
He is usually SOAKED by the end of the day {notice how wet he is}
He rolls like a champ
He use to hate naps in his crib so he would sleep in his swing
We finally got him into his crib for naps.
It took a couple of afternoons of crying but he is finally trained.
He LOVES his older sister so much.
He sits and smiles at her ALL day.
He is seriously the happiest little baby around.
We are so blessed to have Benson be apart of our family.
We sure do love you little chunk!

8 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

He is SO cute!! I just want to squeeze his chubby little cheeks!

- Maggie

Michelle Sitton said...

love Love LOVE all of the pictures. He is the most handsome & adorable little boy. I just want to squeeze his chunky little cheeks!! I can't believe how much he has grown since you've left. It makes me so sad.

Jen Gull said...

Could you loan him to us for a couple of weeks...Reese too? Miss those two kids. I can't believe how old benson is getting. He is a handsome little dude. Love you guys

A.J. and Ashley said...

So adorable. I love chubby babies. So fun to kiss on all day long. I hate to say it but before you know it you'll be blogging about him turning one. It goes too fast. Quick question. What do you use to make collages of your pictures before you post them on here?

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Ashley I use picmonkey.com It is super easy to use and it is FREE!!!

Jessica :) said...

He is so adorable! I love all the photos and I'm so glad he's such a good baby for you!

Nicole said...

I am having the napping problem too. So did you just put him in his crib when he was tired and let him cry till he fell asleep? I am so tired of a bad napper. lol

Ben and Kristen Call said...

Nicole I just had to be tough and let him cry it out. I could tell when he was getting tired so I just put him in his crib with his binky and let him cry it out. Now he goes down just fine. Every once and a while he has a rough time but he only cries for about 5 minutes now.
You can do it, it just takes a couple of tries and then they learn to put themselves to sleep. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...