Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Flashback to the 90's

Do you remember this AWESOME style?
Socks with Sandals
Yes I know, the best style around
Just look at me and my siblings back in the day...
Yes we are sporting the sock and sandal look...
And sporting it VERY well!
Ben always laughs at me when I told him I wore socks with my sandals.
He claims that he never got to participate in this AWESOMELY COOL fashion.
He was VERY deprived as a child!
 

Well my daughter should have been born in the 90's
Why?
Because my child LOVES to wear socks with sandals.
It is the middle of summer,
we live in Texas where it is BLAZING HOT
and she likes to wear her socks with her sandals.
Most of the time I tell her she can't wear them,
 but other times I just let her wear them because it makes me laugh!

3 comments:

The Gulls said...

Oh my gosh how funny. I thought the sock look ws awesome.

The Gulls said...

Oh my gosh how funny. I thought the sock look ws awesome.

Mal said...

I love how happy Reese looks with those socks and sandals. Hahaha! Sometimes Madie wants socks with her sandals (though not very often). Unless I have a reason not to let her--like she's going to a splash park or something--I just do. I figure she has so little control over her life, I really don't care what she wears.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...