Monday, April 2, 2012

Quarter of a Century

That is right.  
My husband turned a quarter of a century old on March 30th.
This man sure is getting OLD!
For Ben's birthday I just planned a date night.
Because let's be honest...
Being parents of two children
makes it a little hard to have a date night.
My sister Michelle and her husband Stephen came over for cake and to babysit.
This cake was DELICIOUS!!!
I have to brag about this cake for just a second.
Because seriously it was SOOOOO GOOD!!!
The bottom layer was brownie,
then your choice of ice cream {I did cookies & cream},
then a chocolate ganache,
Oreos,
and whip cream.
It was seriously to die for.
Very rich, but Oh so GOOD!

After we had our yummy ice cream cake
Ben and I went out for the night.
We went out to dinner at Gator Jacks.
It is a sandwich place in Rexburg.  
They have the yummiest sandwiches and I am definitely going to miss this place when we move.
Then we went to Ben's surprise present.
Which was tickets to The Hunger Games.
We have both been wanting to go and see this movie. 
It was SO good!
Definitely worth the money.
It was such a great night and so fun to spend some time with Ben.

1 comment:

Mal said...

Happy birthday, Ben! (And I don't know what you're talking about, because 25 is NOT old.) ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...