Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Coloring Easter Eggs

Last night for Family Home Evening we colored Easter eggs.  
Reese made me VERY nervous with the dye.  She is at that stage where she wants to touch EVERYTHING!  Thankfully we only had one accident and it wasn't too big.  Reese loved putting the eggs in the dye and if she had a choice I think they would have all ended up being pink.
I think Reese most definitely has a future career in modeling...
What do you think? 
Some of my favorite memories as a child are doing things with my mom.  Every year for Easter she would let us dye tons of eggs.  She would let us do whatever our little creative minds could come up with.  That is one thing I really look forward to is creating fun memories and traditions that last a long time. 
 
And we can't forget about this cute little guy. 
Benson was just happy to be there.
Well not really.
He was ready to eat.
This little guys chubby cheeks are just so kissable.  
I could sit and kiss on them all day.  
We sure do love our smiley little guy!

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Fun tradition! I was trying to decide if Livie would be old enough to try it this year and you've made me decide I should try it. And Benson is so cute! I love his dimple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...