That is right.
Our Benson boy is 2 months old!!!
He weighed in at a whopping
13 lbs. 1 oz
23 inches long
Putting him in the 95th percentile for weight
and the 75th percentile for height.
He's a chubby one!
He got his 2 month old shots a few weeks ago.
It was the saddest thing.
The nurses had me hold his arms down.
He was smiling at me and then they stuck him.
He didn't just cry, he screamed.
It made me cry.
Thankfully he has recovered and is his sweet happy self.
Benson is the sweetest little man.
He sleeps through the night, usually about 12 hours.
He is very close to rolling over.
Loves to eat {hence the 90th percentile}
Loves to watch his sister Reesie.
Smiles at just about anything.
Is very ticklish and is very close laughing
Loves to sit up and see things




3 comments:
He is just the cutest! Wish my little guy would sleep through the night! You are one lucky mama : )
What a cutie! I always hate those shots. Thankfully Dan has always been able to go with us to those appointments and I make him hold Livie down because I just couldnt do it. I'm sure it's nice that he sleeps through the night! What a great kid!
The first time we had to get crystal's shots I cried more than her. It was so sad. She had no idea what was coming! From that day on Ty has been in charge of holding them down to get shots. I can't bring myself to do it!
Post a Comment