I love spring time. It is so nice to be able to wear shorts and sandals and enjoy the warm weather. Reese on the other hand does not understand that certain clothes are for a certain time of the year.
She can usually be found wearing boots, mittens, and a beanie. She doesn't quite understand that these types of clothes are for winter time. I think she would wear them all year long if we let her.
Reese is also really into wearing our clothes. She can usually be found roaming the house with our shoes on or some of my shirts. She will bring me one of my shirts and say mommy it is a pretty princess dress! It is too funny, maybe we should get her an actual pretty princess dress, otherwise she will keep thinking that daddy's shirt is a pretty princess dress!
Little Benson is growing SO fast. He is getting so big. He has slept through the night a couple of times now and I am VERY happy about that. He is the sweetest little guy. We all just love him too pieces. He is so happy when he is awake. We all love to make him smile because he has the sweetest little smile and dimple.
He is SO smiley. I don't remember Reese smiling this much. All you do is have to look at Benson and he smiles, even when it is 4 a.m. he is still just as smiley as ever. We love him so much and are so glad that he is apart of our family.
These two are the best of friends or at least I like to think so..
Whenever Reese is around and Benson is awake he follows her around everywhere. Reese loves her little brother so much. She always tells me "Benson is cute mommy" or "I love Benson mommy" it is the sweetest thing.





3 comments:
That dimple of little Benson's is adorable! Esther has learned to open doors as well, but luckily our front door is ridiculously difficult to open. I can't imagine having to worry about an escapee out of the front door. From all of your posts Reese seems a little mischievous...is that from you or your husband?
haha you are right Sausha she is DEFINITELY mischievous! She DEFINITELY got it from Ben because I was an angel! :o)
So cute! I love that last photo of Reese and Benson together. So precious. I also love Reese's outfit in the first photo. It sounds like she likes to dress up! The deadbolt thing would scare me to death! Of course, I do live on a fairly busy street, am only a few yards from another very busy street and we have mega construction going on in the lot next to our house, which means huge equipment coming and going all day. Hopefully you and she can come to an agreement about going out by herself so you don't have to always worry about that.
Post a Comment