Monday, December 12, 2011

Our Ward Christmas Party

This past weekend was our ward party
It was a REALLY fun ward party
We had Texas Roadhouse for dinner...YUMMY
An ugly Christmas sweater contest
 And Santa Claus visited
Reese got SO excited when she saw him walk in the door
But she still wouldn't smile when she sat on his lap
It was so funny to watch all the other kids in our ward
They all started crying once their parents put them on Santa's lap
It was good entertainment

Ben is now 2 for 2 with winning the ugly sweater contest
Yup that is right
Mr. Call won the ugliest Christmas sweater around

I think Reese would have given him a run for his money
If only she would have worn her ugly sweater
She wore it for about 5 seconds and that was enough for her

Well from our Ugly Christmas Sweater to yours
We wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Haha! Despite the mishap, Ben's ugly sweater is pretty awesome! There was an ugly Christmas sweater contest at Dan's work party but I think they chose lame sweaters as the winners. The owner's wife won. Lame. We didn't enter, but I thought there were a lot of other sweaters much uglier than hers.
I love your last sentence, by the way. :)

Mal said...

Yeah, that deer coming out of the middle of Ben's sweater is freaky.

Sausha said...

Those are some FANTASTIC sweaters. I hope you continue to wear them throughout the Christmas season ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...