Oh Miss Reese you are growing up TOO fast
She is 22 months and going on 20 years old
She is always telling me that she wants to go shopping
So she goes and gets her purse
Puts some canned goods inside her purse
Then she tells me good-bye
Little girl, your sure do make us laugh!


4 comments:
Awww. Madie loves shopping too. And shoppers feed off each other. They can never be roommates or they'll always be asking us for money!
Ha! She is so adorable! Livie has recently decided that she likes to go places, too. She'll grab some kind of bag, wave, and say "bye!", then try to leave. At least she isn't saying she wants to go shopping, yet. If she likes shopping we'll be in trouble. :P
She is so cute Kristen! I love the high heels especially! I seriously love having little girls because it is truly like I have my best friends with me all the time-except maybe when the older one locks the younger one out or pushes her down or doesn't share :).
haha our girls would get along so well! :)
Post a Comment