Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Good Trade

Last night we had pizza for dinner

I LOVE me some Hot-n-Ready pizza from Little Caesars
But when I am pregnant, I crave it like CRAZY

Last night we didn't have a Hot-n-Ready because of my craving
We had it because of this ad that Ben put up on BYU-I's Bulletin Board


Our pizza was DELICIOUS
Mainly because we had crazy crust
Which makes Little Caesars pizza even more yummy

Reese was a little sad to see the scooter go
But Ben and Reese took the scooter out for one last hurrah
And everyone enjoyed our Hot-n-Ready for dinner

5 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Haha! That's awesome! I don't think I ever would've thought to trade something for food but I like the idea. :)

Kelsi Fullmer said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I can stalk you from now on :) I loved browsing your blog. Love the hot n ready post. Brilliant. And the shrunken sweater...hilarious. You guys sure deserved to win the contest! Reese's sweater was awesome!! I'm kind of embarrassed you saw the music video haha we are a little weird...

Mal said...

Brilliant. I'm not a huge Little Ceasar's pizza fan, but it's hard to be a basically free dinner!

Tina Braegger said...

hahahaha you guys are the best!! I love this! What an awesome idea!! I am with you on the hot and ready pizza..delicious!!

Kelda said...

that is too funny! Who would have thought to trade for pizza, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...