Thursday, December 8, 2011

An Unfortunate Ugly Sweater Mishap

Ben's ugly sweater was the PERFECT ugly sweater
We purchased it from D.I.
I like to wash ALL things we purchase from D.I.
Because who knows where they have been
So I washed and dried all the sweaters
But Ben's was 100% wool
When I pulled it out of the dryer I knew it looked smaller...
So I googled what happens to wool if you wash and dry it
Someone said, "well if it was a man's sweater it could end up fitting a barbie"
Needless to say Ben's ugly sweater shrunk A LOT

And unfortunately we had to cut him out of it

And I don't think he was very happy about it

4 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

haha that is too funny. Good to know, don't dry wool sweaters.

- Maggie

Mal said...

Well, it is one ugly sweater.

You need to have grown up in a colder climate I guess. 'Cause in Maine, this is general knowledge. ;)

Jessica :) said...

Oh, sad! Maybe he'll just have to wear yours? ;)

Crystal and Kyle said...

Haha. Oh No! Kyle did that to one of my sweaters once, but it wasn't an ugly sweater. It was so tiny. I should have saved it for Kajsa. :) That Santa Claus is pretty terrible. Glad Reese didn't cry. Kajsa was terrified when she sat on Santa's lap this year. Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...